Recipe by KillerTasteBuds
I got this recipe from my mother in law. They are a great snack, and the best when they're warm.
Top Review by MsLizze
These were excellent. I did add a teaspoon of cinnamon, and I accidentally used half water and half milk, but they still turned out great. I think nuts would have been a nice addition. I might try pecans next time.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cream vanilla, brown sugar and melted butter.
- Add egg and milk.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture.
- Fill each cup of a muffin tin 2/3 full.
- Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.