1/10 Photos of Brown Sugar Meatloaf
1 hr 20 mins
I use chili sauce or salsa instead of ketchup to give a nice contrast to the sweetness of the brown sugar. A lighter version can be made using Splenda brown sugar blend, skim milk, and Egg Beaters. Got this one from the AllRecipes website. It's one of their most popular recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- 3Press the brown sugar in the bottom of the prepared loaf pan and spread the ketchup over the sugar.
- 4In a mixing bowl, mix thoroughly all remaining ingredients and shape into a loaf.
- 5Place on top of the ketchup.
- 6Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until juices are clear.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.6
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 139.9 mg
- Sodium 943.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 26.4 g