Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
A meal in itself, serve with a vegetable side and a salad.
- 2 lbs ground round
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Combine ground round, stuffing mix, onion, salt & pepper. Beat eggs, milk and BBQ sauce.
- Add to meat mixture, mix well. Press mixture into 9x5x3" loaf pan sprayed with Pam Spray.
- Combine catsup, brown sugar, and dry mustard. Spread over top of meatloaf.
- Bake, uncooked, about 350 degrees for 1 hr & 30 minute or till thermometer in center registers 160 degrees. Remove from pan immediately.