Recipe by LILTEXQT
Was looking for a different way to prepare kielbasa sausage and found this on one of the many "mommy" websites that I frequent. Very tasty and easy to fix.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut Kielbasa into 1 inch pieces.
- Cut bacon strips in half.
- Wrap each piece of kielbasa with 1 piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Place bacon-wrapped sausage pieces standing up on end in a foil-lined pan .
- Generously sprinkle the brown sugar all over the sausage pieces.
- Bake until bacon is done to desired crispness, usually about 25-30 minutes.