1/1 Photo of Brown Sugar Icebox Cookies
Recipe Baroness's Note:
These cookies have the most wonderful flavor. Not to sweat. They are great with coffee or ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift dry ingredients together.
- 2Cream butter and sugar together; add eggs and vanilla.
- 3Add the dry ingredients and finally the nuts together.
- 4Using sheets of wax paper drop about a cup and 1/2 of the cookie mixture onto the paper and roll into logs, sealing the cookie dough inside the wax paper.
- 5Place in Refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- 6Unwrap the wax paper and slice about 1/4 inch thick slices and place on cookie sheet.
- 7Bake in a preheated 375F oven for 10-12 minutes.
- 8Store in any cookie jar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Icebox Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.6
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 207.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g