Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Caramelized pineapple with perfectly toasted almonds and coconut---haven't tried this yet, but it sounds so good! From "Robin to the Rescue" by Robin Miller
- 12 pineapple rings (fresh or canned in juice)
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange the pineapple rings on the prepared sheet and sprinkle the brown sugar, almonds, and coconut over the top.
- Bake until the almonds and coconut are golden brown and pineapple is tender, 10 to 15 minutes.