1/1 Photo of Brown Sugar-Glazed Chicken
From a Southern Living recipe booklet with some minor tweaking from my own experience preparing this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If needed, lightly pound thick portions of chicken so breast has a uniform thickness.
- 2Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt, curry powder, and red pepper. Saute in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat for 4 minutes on each side.
- 3Add orange juice and brown sugar. Cook 4 minutes over medium-high heat or until liquid is slightly reduced. Remove from heat. Remove chicken from skillet.
- 4Add butter to orange juice mixture, whisking until smooth. Drizzle over chicken and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar-Glazed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.8
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 827.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 25.3 g