Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another good side dish that is extra special in fall.
Make and share this Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- Cut carrots diagonally into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Cook in boiling water to cover with 1/2 teaspoons salt for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over low heat; add onion and cook, stirring constantly 5 minutes.
- Add apple juice and brown sugar; cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- Stir in carrots, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
I liked these but hubby thought they were to sweet.