1/1 Photo of Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots
Another good side dish that is extra special in fall.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut carrots diagonally into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- 2Cook in boiling water to cover with 1/2 teaspoons salt for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Pat dry with paper towels.
- 3Melt butter in a large skillet over low heat; add onion and cook, stirring constantly 5 minutes.
- 4Add apple juice and brown sugar; cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- 5Stir in carrots, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.8
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 372.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g