Prep 4 mins
Cook 15 mins
Haven't tried yet from better home and gardens
- 1 lb peeled baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 dash salt
- In a medium saucepan cook carrots, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain; remove carrots from pan.
- In the same saucepan combine butter, brown sugar, and salt.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until combined.
- Add carrots. Cook and stir about 2 minutes or until glazed.
Very easy and super yummy!! The kids & hubby loved them.