Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
From PBS, EveryDay Food.
- 16 slices bacon (about 1 pound)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed light-brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line two 10-by-15-inch rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper; place a wire rack on top of each sheet.
- Arrange bacon in a single layer on the two racks.
- Evenly sprinkle with pepper and sugar.
- Bake until bacon is crisp and browned, rotating sheets halfway through, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Pat dry with paper towels.