Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
3 ingredients and the microwave and you'll be in fudge Heaven! This is really good, melt in your mouth good!
- ** I used Low Fat Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk and it came out GREAT!
- Put everything in a glass bowl. To start I didn’t even mix anything. Place in the microwave for 10 minutes, only then stopping about every 2 minutes to mix.
- Put tinfoil in a 8x8 pan with it overhanging the sides. I sprayed it with a bit of Pam (no cook spray). I don’t like rounded corners in pans so I used a square Tupperware plastic freezer container I have. An easy way to get the tinfoil to fit is to place the tinfoil on the outside of the container squishing it to form all around. Then pop it off and put it inside the container.
- After ten minutes in the microwave, let mixture slightly cool. Beat with electric beater for 5 minutes.
- Pour into your 8x8 pan. Let cool in the fridge for about 3 hours.
Made a mistake and bought Eagle Brand Caramel Condensed Milk and these turned out great nonetheless. People couldn't get enough. It is the most simple recipe ever yet taste delicious. In my microwave, it took 16 minutes to get to proper consistency. You'll know it's the right consistency when your stirring spoon starts getting dry and somewhat crunchy. It will my go-to recipe moving forward. Thanks for sharing.
LOVE this recipe. It's so easy to make and SO delicious, for best results use Eagle Brand condensed milk. The only thing I'd change is the time. I could only get 8 minutes because it kept bubbling over.
OMG! So easy. So fast. So, so good! Not a spatula, beater or bowl made it to the sink before it was stripped of every bit of fudge. I will make this again and again.