Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
3 ingredients and the microwave and you'll be in fudge Heaven! This is really good, melt in your mouth good!
- ** I used Low Fat Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk and it came out GREAT!
- Put everything in a glass bowl. To start I didn’t even mix anything. Place in the microwave for 10 minutes, only then stopping about every 2 minutes to mix.
- Put tinfoil in a 8x8 pan with it overhanging the sides. I sprayed it with a bit of Pam (no cook spray). I don’t like rounded corners in pans so I used a square Tupperware plastic freezer container I have. An easy way to get the tinfoil to fit is to place the tinfoil on the outside of the container squishing it to form all around. Then pop it off and put it inside the container.
- After ten minutes in the microwave, let mixture slightly cool. Beat with electric beater for 5 minutes.
- Pour into your 8x8 pan. Let cool in the fridge for about 3 hours.
OMG! So easy. So fast. So, so good! Not a spatula, beater or bowl made it to the sink before it was stripped of every bit of fudge. I will make this again and again.
Really easy and good..I'm going to make again as icing for my Jam Cake....
Having never made fudge before I was tempted by the seemingly simple recipe and I'm so glad I tried it out.<br/><br/>Was very easy to make and came out delicious. I gave some to my boyfriend's mother to try as she adores fudge and she loved it, she had no idea I made it the easy way.