Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I recently had a delicious fruit dip at a breakfast buffet at a local hotel and, on my quest to locate a similar recipe, I found this one from 'Southern Living'. The one I had did not have the liqueur, which is optional in this recipe. Prep time does not include chilling.
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup coffee liqueur (optional)
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- brown sugar (optional)
- mixed fruit
- Beat brown sugar and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add sour cream, vanilla, and, if desired, coffee liqueur, beating until blended and smooth; fold in whipped topping.
- Cover and chill 4 hours.
- Garnish, if desired.
- Serve with assorted fruit.
This is absolutely devine!!!! What a great fruit dip. I used the coffee liqueur and it really put this dip over the top. Great recipe, Dojemi, thanks so much for sharing this winner.