Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a perfect compliment to my Brown Sugar Pound Cake.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, combine butter, brown sugar, confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla.
- Cook over low heat, beating until sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth.
- Cool and frost cake.
This wasn't very fluffy, but tasted great. Maybe I didn't wait long enough for it to cool?