1/1 Photo of Brown Sugar Dijon Brie-Pampered Chef
Chef by Chance's Note:
I just hosted a Pampered Chef party and this is one of the recipes prepared. Delicious and so easy. It calls for baking it on the pizza stone, I guess it would work on some other pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 425 degrees.
- 2Slice the Brie in half, horizontally and place the bottom half in the middle of the large pizza stone. Do not remove the rind.
- 3Combine the brown sugar, mustard, and 1/4 cup of the almonds.
- 4Spread half of mustard mixture on top of the bottom slice of the Brie.
- 5Invert the other slice of brie and place on top of the Brie and mustard mixture. Both slices will be cut side up. Spread other half of the mustard mixture on top of the brie and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup of almonds.
- 6Slice the baguette into 24 slices. Arrange the slices on the pizza stone around the brie. Spray the bread with cooking spray.
- 7Bake for 8-10 minutes, the brie should be softened and the bread should brown.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Dijon Brie-Pampered Chef
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.5
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 396.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 8.5 g