Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I just hosted a Pampered Chef party and this is one of the recipes prepared. Delicious and so easy. It calls for baking it on the pizza stone, I guess it would work on some other pan.
- 8 ounces brie cheese, 4 inch round with the rind
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, divided
- 1 loaf French baguette
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven 425 degrees.
- Slice the Brie in half, horizontally and place the bottom half in the middle of the large pizza stone. Do not remove the rind.
- Combine the brown sugar, mustard, and 1/4 cup of the almonds.
- Spread half of mustard mixture on top of the bottom slice of the Brie.
- Invert the other slice of brie and place on top of the Brie and mustard mixture. Both slices will be cut side up. Spread other half of the mustard mixture on top of the brie and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup of almonds.
- Slice the baguette into 24 slices. Arrange the slices on the pizza stone around the brie. Spray the bread with cooking spray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, the brie should be softened and the bread should brown.
Very Yummy!! I was pleasantly surprised and my guests loved it too!
This is a winner! Very good and different! I have been dreaming about this ever since I had it served at a party. Soooooo gooood.
I have a big problem with this recipe. The problem is that I could probably eat the whole thing myself!! Super easy, yet impressive. Company-ready.