Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a creation I came up with because I was bored with plain cream cheese frosting. I had made a apple spice cake and wanted something to match and not be too cheesy tasting. If it's too runny, just add more powdered sugar till consistency you like.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 3⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy on high.
- Add the milk and vanilla and continue to beat.
- Add the brown sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar until smooth and no lumps and is consistency you like.