Recipe by Krich
These cookies are so good! They stay soft and chewy for several days after baking. I don't make them often because I can't stay out of them if they are in the house.
Top Review by lpyrbby
Excellent, easy to make recipe! I actually went ahead and threw in some vanilla extract and white chocolate chips for some added umph. I'm making them again to send off to a friend and split the batter to add just a small amount of cinnamon sugar to see if that adds a little more flavor to them. We'll see how it turns out! Thanks for sharing!
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 -4 cups flour
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together"unpacked" brown sugar, eggs and butter.
- Add baking soda, salt and vinegar and mix well.
- Add flour 1 Cup at a time and mix well for the first 3 cups. Add additional flour 1/4 cup at a time if necessary until you get a stiff dough.
- Chill dough at least 1/2 hour.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and roll balls in powdered sugar and place on cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees F for 8 minutes.