1/6 Photos of Brown Sugar Cookies
These cookies are so good! They stay soft and chewy for several days after baking. I don't make them often because I can't stay out of them if they are in the house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together"unpacked" brown sugar, eggs and butter.
- 2Add baking soda, salt and vinegar and mix well.
- 3Add flour 1 Cup at a time and mix well for the first 3 cups. Add additional flour 1/4 cup at a time if necessary until you get a stiff dough.
- 4Chill dough at least 1/2 hour.
- 5Roll dough into 1 inch balls and roll balls in powdered sugar and place on cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees F for 8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.6
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 154.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 1.4 g