1/1 Photo of Brown Sugar Cookies
An easy, sweet, cinnamon-y drop cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Beat until well combined.
- 3In another bowl, combine dry ingredients and stir. Gradually add dry mixture to creamed mixture and blend until well-mixed. Stir in nuts.
- 4Drop by tsp onto greased baking sheets about 1 1/2" apart.
- 5Bake for 10-12 minutes, until cookie edges are lightly browned.
- 6Remove cookies from oven and let cool about 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- 7Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.2
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 45.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g