Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Company's Coming Cookbook. These are ok. They are a plain cheap and easy cookie to make.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, sofened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Cream butter and sugar together well.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Stir flour, soda and salt together and add.
- Mix well Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Makes about 4 dozen.
It was easy to make BUT I could not mix by myself. my mom helpt me mix it. m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m,m I love it.
They are awesome. I had fun making them with my mom,