1/3 Photos of Brown Sugar Cookies
I got this from the crisco website a few years ago. I make them for a local fundraiser every year and they always go right away.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl cream shortening, brown sugar, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- 3Mix in flour, baking soda and salt.
- 4Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- 5Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (733 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1817.5
- Calories from Fat 954
- Total Fat 106.0 g
- Saturated Fat 26.5 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 685.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 202.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 106.6 g
- Protein 16.0 g