- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flour and baking soda together set aside.
- Cream together margarine and brown sugar.
- Add eggs, sour cream and milk.
- Add flour mixture and mix until all combined.
- Pour into a 13 x 9 pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mixed together crumb topping.
- sprinkle top of cake with topping.
- bake at 350 deg oven for 30- 35 minutes.