Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is a crispy and sweet variation on bologna. It makes a great football game snack, and everyone loves it! Serve it on fresh white bread, with yellow mustard. MMMMMM so good! Emeril made this on Emeril Live, and although I was skeptical, I will definitely be useing this a LOT for casual gatherings.
- Place bologna roll in a medium roasting pan.
- Score the top of the bologna roll in a diamond pattern.
- Cover the entire roll with mustard
- pat on the brown sugar, being sure to cover the whole roll, ends and all.
- Bake at 250 for 5 hours.
- Gently roll the bologna slightly every hour to assure it doesn't burn on the bottom.
- Let cool, then slice and serve on fresh white bread with yellow mustard.