Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are going on my cookie trays this year!
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pecan praline flavored ground coffee
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 cups pecan halves
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add brown sugar and next 4 ingredients. Stir well.
- Add pecans, stirring well to coat. Remove from heat.
- Spread coated pecans on a lightly greased 15" x 10" x 1" jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 325° for 14 to 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Cool completely. Break nuts apart.