Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick & easy biscuits - great on a cold day.
Make and share this Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Combine Bisquick and milk and set aside.
- In a cupcake pan, place 1 T. melted butter in eight cups.
- Then place 1 T. brown sugar into each cup with butter.
- Next sprinkle desired amount of cinnamon into each cup.
- Stir each cup to mix thoroughly.
- With a tablespoon, place enough biscuit mix into each cup to cover brown sugar mixture.
- Place cupcake pan onto large cookie sheet to avoid dripping into oven.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- When done, place a cookie sheet over the cupcake pan and invert until biscuits drop onto cookie sheet.
Very good biscuits. I found the dough to be on the dry side while mixing, so added about a tablespoon or so of additional milk. After baking I realized I had forgotten the cinnamon, so quickly grabbed my jar of cinnamon sugar and sprinkled liberally onto the bottoms (brown sugar/butter side) of the biscuits. My baking time was 10 minutes.