Taken from http://bakingsheet.blogspot.com/
My Private Note
big coo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
- 3In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light, about 2 minutes.
- 4Beat in vanilla extract and egg until smooth.
- 5With the mixer on low speed, gradually add in all the flour mixture, stopping when the dough has just come together and no streaks of flour remain.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips.
- 7Place slightly rounded tablespoons of dough on baking sheet.
- 8Bake for 9-11 minutes, until just golden around the edges.
- 9Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (999 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.3
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 48.1 mg
- Sodium 349.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 31.7 g
- Protein 3.8 g