Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Taken from http://bakingsheet.blogspot.com/
Make and share this Brown Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light, about 2 minutes.
- Beat in vanilla extract and egg until smooth.
- With the mixer on low speed, gradually add in all the flour mixture, stopping when the dough has just come together and no streaks of flour remain.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place slightly rounded tablespoons of dough on baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, until just golden around the edges.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.