Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This sauce is so sweet and good. I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical when I found out the strange ingredients, but it turned out to be excellent. Serve extra sauce over rice or potatoes. This could also be made in a crockpot if you cook it on low for about 4 hours. Cooking time may vary, so check to make sure chicken is done.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 6 -8 chicken breasts
- Combine brown sugar, butter, catsup, worcestershire, and mustard in sauce pan and heat until butter is melted.
- Pour sauce over chicken in 9x11 inch pan.
- Bake, COVERED, at 350 F for 60-90 minutes.
Hey Lubie!!! Yet another GREAT recipe...we loved every bite of it. This isnt a dish for those who are not fond of a sweet taste. I actually made this in my crockpot and cooked it on low for about 5 hours. It was great! THanks for another wonderful recipe.
This was very good. I had dinner in the oven and laundry sorted and started in under 25 minutes. Love the easy prep as well as the flavor. I plan on shredding the leftovers for chicken salad. YUM!
Nice flavor! Definitely sweet!! I thought the other ingredients would offset the sugar a little more. Next time I may add a little less sugar, though that's just our tastes.