Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I made this using Splenda Brown Blend, a sugar free caramel sauce and fat free liquid coffee creamer and it's delicious in this diabetic form also.
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping
- 3⁄4 cup hot brewed columbian coffee
- Stir brown sugar into half-and-half until dissolved.
- Whip with a milk frother or small whisk.
- Pour coffee into a mug, and stir in caramel sauce until dissolved.
- Pour frothed half-and-half into coffee, and serve.
Another winner, Annacia! I made as you suggested, with Splenda brown sugar, sugar-free caramel and fat-free half and half. Great cup of indulgence! I usually drink my morning coffee with just milk and no sweetener, but for my "special" cup of coffee I like it sweeter and this hit the spot! Made for ZWT 7.
This is an awful concoction, so sweet it'll glue the sides of your esophagus together and so devoid of coffee flavor you'd think it was tea.
I made half of it to fit in my mug. It was great. I made an espresso coffee with my keurig machine. Thanks Annacia. Made for PAC Spring 2012