Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
A friend, Greice Figueiredo, gave me this recipe. It is really good!
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 236.59 ml whole wheat flour
- 118.29 ml oats
- 8 fluid ounce can table cream
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 1 apple (with skin cut in pieces, about 1/2 cubes)
- 236.59 ml raisins
- mix the apple and raisins with the flour first.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Put in a bread. Baking pan covered with butter first then sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes.
WOW! All I can say is this cannot be healthy!! I made this for PAC 2012 and thought it would be great for breakfast this morning. It didn't make it...the DH & DS would not stay out of it. Moist, rich and sooooo good. Will be making this again soon! Thanks for sharing!