Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
A friend, Greice Figueiredo, gave me this recipe. It is really good!
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup oats
- 1 (7 5/8 fluid ounce) can table cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 apple (with skin cut in pieces, about 1/2 cubes)
- 1 cup raisins
- mix the apple and raisins with the flour first.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Put in a bread. Baking pan covered with butter first then sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes.
WOW! All I can say is this cannot be healthy!! I made this for PAC 2012 and thought it would be great for breakfast this morning. It didn't make it...the DH & DS would not stay out of it. Moist, rich and sooooo good. Will be making this again soon! Thanks for sharing!