My mom passed this recipe along to me. It is easy to make and has been a big hit at home and at the office. I get frequent requests for the recipe. It is very moist and delicious and makes a good breakfast cake as well as a dessert. Increase nuts by another 1/3 cup if you like nuts!
- Grease a 10-inch bundt pan well and sprinkle pan with granulated sugar (even if using non-stick pan).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil and water in large bowl and beat on medium speed until well mixed, about 4 minutes.
- (Shorten to 2-3 minutes if using stand mixer).
- Add brown sugar and pecans and mix to combine well.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared bundt pan and bake for 1 hour or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Place bundt pan on wire rack and cool 15 minutes.
- Invert cake onto rack and slip pan off cake.
- Let cool on rack.
- Can be stored covered at room temperature.