1/12 Photos of Brown Sugar Bundt Cake
1 hr 30 mins
Ann Byassee's Note:
My mom passed this recipe along to me. It is easy to make and has been a big hit at home and at the office. I get frequent requests for the recipe. It is very moist and delicious and makes a good breakfast cake as well as a dessert. Increase nuts by another 1/3 cup if you like nuts!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 10-inch bundt pan well and sprinkle pan with granulated sugar (even if using non-stick pan).
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 3Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil and water in large bowl and beat on medium speed until well mixed, about 4 minutes.
- 4(Shorten to 2-3 minutes if using stand mixer).
- 5Add brown sugar and pecans and mix to combine well.
- 6Pour batter evenly into prepared bundt pan and bake for 1 hour or until cake tester comes out clean.
- 7Place bundt pan on wire rack and cool 15 minutes.
- 8Invert cake onto rack and slip pan off cake.
- 9Let cool on rack.
- 10Can be stored covered at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 637.4
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 75.4 mg
- Sodium 510.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 52.9 g
- Protein 5.7 g