Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are really yummy, especially if you eat them slightly warm. Chocolate chips are a nice add in, but I like them plain just as well. I have been making these for close to 30 years.
- Preheat oven to 350F Spray/grease an 8 by 8" pan.
- Combine flour with other dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl with wooden sppon or electric mixer, beat butter, sugar, egg,& vanilla till smooth.
- Stir in dry mixture till well blended& spread into pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or till surface springs back when gently pressed with fingertip.
- Cool slightly.
- Cut into bars while still warm.