Judy from Hawaii's Note:
These are really yummy, especially if you eat them slightly warm. Chocolate chips are a nice add in, but I like them plain just as well. I have been making these for close to 30 years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F Spray/grease an 8 by 8" pan.
- 2Combine flour with other dry ingredients.
- 3In a large bowl with wooden sppon or electric mixer, beat butter, sugar, egg,& vanilla till smooth.
- 4Stir in dry mixture till well blended& spread into pan.
- 5Bake 25 to 30 minutes or till surface springs back when gently pressed with fingertip.
- 6Cool slightly.
- 7Cut into bars while still warm.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.6
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 116.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 1.3 g