Recipe by CindiJ
I clipped this from our local paper today and knew I had to post it as I also know my history with clipped recipes. I tend to lose those the fastest. I am anxious to try these as they sound really good.
Top Review by Lainey39
These are wonderful brownies and so simple to make. I found this on the back of a Domino Sugar brown sugar package and knew I had to try them. The brown sugar gives them a really good flavor. I often double the recipe because they don't last long in my house. Thanks for sharing!
- 236.59 ml packed golden brown sugar
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 56.69 g unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml coarsely chopped walnuts