I clipped this from our local paper today and knew I had to post it as I also know my history with clipped recipes. I tend to lose those the fastest. I am anxious to try these as they sound really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 325 degrees.
- 2Grease 8x8x2-inch baking pan. In large bowl beat sugar and butter until fluffy.
- 3Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in chocolate, then flour. Stir in nuts.
- 4Pour into pan. Bake 25 minutes.
- 5Cool in pan and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (595 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.0
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 42.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g