1/2 Photos of Brown Sugar Bread Pudding
Darla Emerson's Note:
My DH loves bread pudding and got this recipe from work and wanted me to try it. We love cinnamon so I doubled the cinnamon and decreased the nutmeg. The 9x13" pan made it really thin, the next time I'm going to see if it will fit in an 8x8" pan for a deeper finished recipe. Taste was great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small pan over low heat, melt butter with brown sugar for 5 minutes stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients except bread. Mix thoroughly.
- 3Combine butter and sugar mixture with egg mixture, stirring constantly.
- 4Spray 9x13" pan and cover the bottom with the torn bread.
- 5Pour mixture over the bread.
- 6Stir together to make sure all the bread is covered.
- 7Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until the top is lightly brown.
- 8Serve warm. Best if cooled at least 30min.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.2
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 99.3 mg
- Sodium 216.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 27.5 g
- Protein 5.7 g