Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great way to remove dead skin and hydrate and smooth the rest.
Make and share this Brown Sugar Body Scrub Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup almond oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vitamin E
- 10 drops fragrance oil or 10 drops essential oils (optional)
- Mix almond oil, vitamin E and fragrance or essential oil together in a glass bowl.
- Add the brown sugar and mix in well.
- Divvy up into jars and have a great time using it!
Oh, this is nice! I treated myself to almond oil for this batch - and scented it with lavender. It feels and smells so good! Thank you for posting the recipe.
I love this recipe! I used sweet orange fragrance oil, and used unscented baby oil (it was a lot cheaper!). This makes a great gift.
MAKE THIS! I can't stop rubbing my arms they're so soft. I used 1/3 c olive oil instead of almond since thats what I had on hand. This will be a regular in my shower. Thank you!