Prep 25 mins
Cook 8 mins
Tasty cookies using the brown sugar splenda and regular sugar.
- 414.03 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml table salt
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml non-hydrogenated margarine
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 59.14 ml Splenda brown sugar blend, packed
- 1 large egg
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 177.44 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the margarine, sugar and SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend until well combined. Add egg and vanilla and beat to combine, scraping down bowl. Gradually add flour mixture and beat until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by tablespoons (15 mL) onto baking sheets. Press gently to flatten dough. Bake until edges are golden brown, about 7- 8 minutes. Cool and enjoy. 30 cookies.
- Canadian Living Test Kitchens.