Tasty cookies using the brown sugar splenda and regular sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- 2Using an electric mixer, beat the margarine, sugar and SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend until well combined. Add egg and vanilla and beat to combine, scraping down bowl. Gradually add flour mixture and beat until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 3Drop dough by tablespoons (15 mL) onto baking sheets. Press gently to flatten dough. Bake until edges are golden brown, about 7- 8 minutes. Cool and enjoy. 30 cookies.
- 4Canadian Living Test Kitchens.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Blend Chocolate Chip Cookies by Splenda®
Serving Size: 1 (669 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.1
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 70.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g