Prep 25 mins
Cook 8 mins
Tasty cookies using the brown sugar splenda and regular sugar.
Make and share this Brown Sugar Blend Chocolate Chip Cookies by Splenda® recipe from Food.com.
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup non-hydrogenated margarine
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend, packed
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the margarine, sugar and SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend until well combined. Add egg and vanilla and beat to combine, scraping down bowl. Gradually add flour mixture and beat until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by tablespoons (15 mL) onto baking sheets. Press gently to flatten dough. Bake until edges are golden brown, about 7- 8 minutes. Cool and enjoy. 30 cookies.
- Canadian Living Test Kitchens.