Brown Sugar Barbecue Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 5x9 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Press the brown sugar in the bottom of the prepared loaf pan and spread the barbecue sauce over the sugar.
- In a mixing bowl, mix thoroughly all remaining ingredients and shape into a loaf. Place on top of the barbecue sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Let stand for 15 minutes, then carefully invert it onto a serving platter.
- *Note* You must use very lean ground beef in this or it will be greasy.