Recipe by grandma2969
these are a fabulous ending to any meal..found this recipe in Southern Living you will need to allow 10 minutes for standing time...
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 fresh pineapple, cored, peeled
- 4 cups light vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- stir together first 4 ingredients in a small bowl -- let stand 10 minutes.
- cut each pineapple into 8 1" thick slices.
- place pineapple slices on a aluminum foil lined baking sheet -- and pour honey mixture evenly over the top --
- broil 3" from heat 15-17 minutes -- or until golden brown --
- serve with ice cream.