Recipe by Sugar³
My husband makes this every year at Easter and Christmas. Much cheaper than the ham at the Honey Baked store, and just as tasty. Leftovers are great seved in little biscuits!
- 8 lbs fully cooked spiral sliced smoked ham
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place ham onto a wire rack,and than place into a baking pan with sides.
- Combine orange juice and mustard.
- Pour over ham.
- Using your hands, pack the brown sugar evenly over the ham, pressing firmly so that the sugar will stick.
- Cover ham loosely with aluminum foil.
- Place in a 325 degree F.
- oven for 1 hour do NOT baste.
- Remove foil after 1 hour, and continue baking until golden and crusty, about 30-45 minutes.