Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My husband makes this every year at Easter and Christmas. Much cheaper than the ham at the Honey Baked store, and just as tasty. Leftovers are great seved in little biscuits!
- 8 lbs fully cooked spiral sliced smoked ham
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place ham onto a wire rack,and than place into a baking pan with sides.
- Combine orange juice and mustard.
- Pour over ham.
- Using your hands, pack the brown sugar evenly over the ham, pressing firmly so that the sugar will stick.
- Cover ham loosely with aluminum foil.
- Place in a 325 degree F.
- oven for 1 hour do NOT baste.
- Remove foil after 1 hour, and continue baking until golden and crusty, about 30-45 minutes.