Recipe by Lvs2Cook
A great addition to your barbecue!
Top Review by Roxygirl in Colorado
Thanks for answering my thread about baked beans! I used peppered bacon and cooked on the stove (40 minutes), since I was short on time. The country dijon added a very nice flavor and slight creaminess.The surprising thing was that my daughter, who doesn't care for baked beans, did say these were pretty good. I think it was the all-around mild flavor that she liked. These were a nice addition to our crab cakes. Roxygirl
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 (21 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 2 tablespoons country-style dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325°F
- Cook bacon until browned and crisp. Place bacon on paper towel and drain.
- Combine bacon and all remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour into 2-quart casserole. Bake, stirring occasionally, for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until slightly thickened.