1/1 Photo of Brown Sugar Bacon
This is great to serve at a brunch where you want something a little fancy but it's also wonderful anytime you have a few extra minutes to give your bacon a brown sugar rub down.
My Private Note
- 1Preheat the broiler on your oven.
- 2Spray a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Cut bacon strips in half. (It's easier to work with shorter pieces).
- 4Place brown sugar in a shallow dish or pie plate.
- 5Dredge bacon slices in brown sugar being sure to really press the sugar onto the meat.
- 6Place bacon pieces on broiler pan and sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- 7Broil until bacon is done and sugar is caramelized and slightly firm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 657.1
- Calories from Fat 459
- Total Fat 51.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 954.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 35.1 g
- Protein 13.2 g