1/8 Photos of Brown Sugar Bacon
I make this for the guy's birthday breakfasts, at their request. Think this recipe comes from the Martha Stewart website.
My Private Note
- 1Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 425.
- 2Lay bacon on paper and sprinkle with sugar.
- 3Bake 10 minutes then drain fat from pan (carefully!).
- 4Bake 5 to 10 minutes more, until it's as crisp as you like.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 623.8
- Calories from Fat 459
- Total Fat 51.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 952.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 13.1 g