1/2 Photos of Brown Sugar Bacon
Thanks to Katie Lee Joel, this recipe changed the way Paula Deen makes her bacon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In a large plastic zip-top bag, combine brown sugar and mustard.
- 3Add bacon and toss to coat.
- 4Alternatively, you could mix the dijon and brown sugar in a medium bowl then add the bacon and mix around.
- 5Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- 6Place a cooling rack on the lined baking sheet.
- 7Put bacon on rack and use your fingers to spread on some of the sugar mixture left in the bowl, and roast in oven for 20-30 minutes.
- 8Let drain for a few minutes on the rack and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.1
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 19.3 mg
- Sodium 289.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 3.4 g