This recipe comes from Virginia Hospitality.
Make and share this Brown Sugar Apple Pie (No Crust) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Butter a 9" pie plate.
- Pile apples in plate and sprinkle with 2/3 cup sugar, 3 TBS butter and cinnamon.
- In food processor, pulse butter and sugar until combined; add flour and salt, pulse till combined.
- Press this crumbly mixture firmly over apples.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Serve garnished with whipped cream, or ice cream if desired.
- Note: For variation, recipe can be made with peaches.