Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 5 mins
Basic sugar pie with lower fat and apples.
Make and share this Brown Sugar Apple Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Heat flour, brown sugar and evap.
- milk in sauce pan, stirring constantly until rolling boil, stir in vanilla nut butter.
- Remove mixture from heat and pour into unbaked piecrust.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
- Remove skin and slice apples thin.
- Mix margarine, cinnamon, and oat bran to make a streusel like topping.
- Remove pie and top with apples (arrange to make a pattern- I make a sunburst), sprinkle streusel topping over apples, sprinkle apple pie spice next and then pour fat free creamer over top of pie.
- Return the pie to the oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
- The filling should be thick and firm upon cooling.