Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 15 mins
Posting this recipe in preparation for Easter. Cooking Light/March 2008
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 5 lbs bone-in ham
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Comvine first 6 ingredients.
- Trim fat and rind from ham.
- Rub ham evenly with sugar mixture.
- Place ham on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Combine honey and juice in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Remove foil from ham; brush honey mixture over ham.
- Bake uncovered, 30 minutes longer or until meat thermometer reads 140 degrees.
- Transfer ham to platter; let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
Very flavorful. My family loved it!!